Over the years, I’ve worked with families from every walk of life. I don’t try to impose my beliefs on anyone, especially not families that I work with but do feel that we can learn so much about a person if we have a deeper understanding of their personal beliefs.
1. I believe in God.
2. Everything happens for a reason.
3. Good friends can be like family, often when family is not.
4. Beauty isn’t the same for everyone.
5. Laughter can help nearly any situation.
6. Dogs are like people too, especially my dogs
7. Miracles happen every day.
8. Education is super important.
9. Karma. Good repaid by good.
10. Retail therapy can work magic.